The festival of Holi mesmerizes the locals of Jaipur like no other. It’s been centuries’ old tradition with cultural inheritance. Erstwhile aristocrats had unique ways of celebrating it with the general public. The kings and queens used to carry out royal processions, distributed colors and gifts among people. There was a custom of community worship which would cast a spell of bloom. With the quest of recreating that era, several event management companies are organizing Holi celebrations and parties:-
1. Jaipur Colour Festival: This is the magnanimous event on Holi, bigger than the big which is conceptualized by R Square, Vanamo, Charming Event
Address: Entertainment Paradise (EP), Jalsa Lawn, Jawahar Circle, Jaipur
Time: 9 AM onwards
Bookings: 7976647076, 9782037643, 8560904075
2. Love With Holi Music Festival: Have a great Holi at one of the best hotels, Clarks Amer as they are throwing a lavish Holi party where you will have great fun, feast on some mouth-watering food and enjoy music by some of the best DJ’s. This is one of the great options for Music Lovers to celebrate Holi.
Address: Clarks Amer, Jaipur, Service Road, Jaipur
For Reservations: 8949929553
3. Rainbow Dreams: It’s going to be the biggest showdown in the city. With six hottest DJs of the country. The Trident Festival will witness fun unlimited with two stages; Main Stage and Underground Stage. To people’s joy, there would be delectable delicacies along with tasty beverages flowing all the time with electrifying music. The best part about the ultimate Holi and Music Fest is organic colors. rain dance and VIP zones. The event is presented by Absolut in association with Zero Gravity, Nine, Deep Sound, Dev Jatrana, Radio City and UFO. You can book your tickets at Book My Show, Insider.in and Paytm. So, be there at 9 AM on 21st March 2019.
Address: Royal Haveli, opposite Birla Auditorium, C-Scheme
Contact: 9660662200, 9672994639, 9950320759
4. Hola Rang Barse: This is one of the elitist Holi festivals in the state where entries for only couples, families and international tourists will be allowed. So, if you want to enjoy a cozy time with the congregation of the finest class of people join in at Jai Club 10 AM onwards.
Address: Mahaveer Marg, C-Scheme, MI Road, Near Raj Mandir
6. Check-in with Colours: When it’s JW Marriott you exactly know the event is going to be
7. Holi Sundowner: Join your friends in the festival of colors and imbue the hues of love, affection
Address: Club Colaba
8. Jaipur Rang Barse: The Holi Fest 2019 will be powered by scintillating DJs; Rave and Sneha. They will be joined by none other than Sahib Singh Kohli. Touted as city’s biggest open-air Holi festival, free colors, food, beverages, Punjabi Dhol, water guns, live performances will be given in addition to much more during the amazing time. Book your tickets on Paytm, Insider.in and Book My Show. My FM is the Radio Partner.
Address: The Golden Days Club, Rajni Vihar, Heerawala, Near Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
Contact: 9001812258, 8233573223
9. Holiya Re: Upping the Rajasthani culture and tradition, Kanchan Kesari Village Resort and Kanchan Kesari Vaishali have set up a Holi fest on 21st March. Be there with your entire family sharp at 9 AM.
Address:- 268, Vaishali Marg, Nemi Sagar Colony, Hanuman Nagar, Jaipur
Contact: 072308 21110