The world is fighting against the biggest epidemic of the century Corona Virus or China Virus. It is proving to be fatal with thousands already dead in Italy, China, Spain, Iran, USA, India and other nations. Millions have tested positive across the planet. New cases are coming up every second.
The fourth biggest city of China, Wuhan is the origin of this scary virus. The first case was reported in November 2019, but the country led by Communists hid it. The doctor who brought it in the light went missing.
China tricking humanity
The absolute callousness on the part of Xi Xinping administration led to the transmission of the virus. US President Donald Trump categorically attributes the blame of the spread on China. Now, other nations have also started voicing about the same.
How to prevent it from spreading?
Amidst the fear, chaos, anxiety due to pandemic, the best way to mitigate the effect is social-distancing. Noted world leaders like Narendra Modi, Justin Trudeau, Trump, and many others are appealing their countrymen to stop panicking. They are advising some techniques to prevent the disease.
- Stop socializing and meeting people
- People with symptoms of cough, short breathing and flu should isolate themselves.
- Even if you come across someone, maintain at least a 2-meter distance.
- Do namaste, say no to handshake.
- Perform exercise, yoga, Pranayam, meditate and eat healthy to stay fit and enhance immunity.
- Spend quality time with family and learn some new skills
Novel Corona Virus Facts
- There’s yet no medicine for the virus.
- Eating non-veg won’t cure it.
- There is no substantial evidence that hot or cold weather can curtail it.
- A soap is equally good as a sanitizer. Wash hands properly.
- The virus spreads through droplets, so people having any symptoms should wear masks.
Many celebrities from across several domains have come forward and appealed people to act wisely. They include Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgn, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aryan, Varun Dhawan, Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhat, Akshay Kumar.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 21, 2020
Meanwhile, Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for Covid-19.
Hollywood legendary actors like Tom Hanks, Idris Elba have tested positive and currently getting treatment for the same in isolation.